We devoted ourselves in H2 fueling station business since 2010, we supply containerized H2 fueling station, which works at 450 bar, with capacity of 500kg/day. It can help client to realize within 1 week from install to operate. We already provided the H2 refueling station to Korea, USA and Europe.
1. Gas Distribution System: The gas distribution system deliveries hydrogen gas, which is from on-site hydrogen production by tube trailer.
2. Compression system: Hydrogen is pressurized with a booster device, usually to pressures above 400 bar/850 bar.
3. Storage system: This system stores high-pressure hydrogen from the compression system. The pressure difference between the storage system and the hydrogen refueling objects enables rapid hydrogen refueling.
4. Refueling system: Hydrogen is refueled to vehicles or other facilities through this system and can be metered.
5. Control and Protection System: This system covers the entire compression and refueling system, as well as leakage, flame, fire protection, lightning protection, anti-static and other early warning and protection, to ensure the safety of the whole system.
Mobile hydrogen refueling device is designed to solve the problem of temporary hydrogen refueling or hydrogen refueling difficulties.
Hydrogen can also be produced from a variety of renewable sources. Hydrogen refueling stations can choose to deliver hydrogen as a liquid, as a gas, or to manufacture it on-site.
Hydrogen stations can also produce hydrogen on-site by electrolyzing water and reforming natural gas or biomethane. In some locations, hydrogen refueling stations can use hydrogen from existing pipelines. All three methods produce gaseous hydrogen that must be compressed and stored, and they all require more equipment and space than any of the methods of delivering hydrogen.
|Hydrogen Refueling Station
|power of compressor
|mobile hydrogen refueling station
|hydrogen refueling station skid